TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the GI Sykes website. By browsing this site you are bound by these terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term 'GI Sykes' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Hayes, Lye, Stourbridge, DY9 8NX. Our company registration number is 06341289. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of the GI Sykes website is subject to the following:-
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice and is copyrighted by GI Sykes.
• Neither GI Sykes or any third parties mentioned on this site provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to GI Sykes. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). GI Sykes offer no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.